Produce and Grocery for Healthcare & Senior Living
Precision and Safety
When we think of healthcare, we think of precision, safety, HACCP. Our facility was purposefully envisioned, designed, and built with these food safety criteria at the forefront. We run on the same platforms as healthcare in terms of adhering to the most stringent policies and procedures to ensure safe food handling and the maintenance of safety throughout the supply chain. We know that our commitment to food safety is the most critical element in distribution to these customers. Our facility and the operation of an SQF certified building is the most effective way in which we deliver on this promise.
- Customized quantities to meet client’s individual business needs.
- Premium Brands including Driscolls, Dole, D’Arrigo Brothers, Taylor Farms, Rainier, Basciani Foods, and Sunkist.
- Comprehensive Source for everything you need for a well-balanced, delicious, and diverse menu including: Produce, Specialty Produce, Specialty Italian Products, Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, Proteins, and Dry Goods.
- Fresh cut-ups and custom cuts.
- Unique products to support dietary requirements including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and clean-label items.
- Customized delivery schedule to meet client’s individual business needs.
- ELD monitoring to track deliveries and alert customers to any unexpected schedule changes.
- Convenient ordering options: online, phone, or email.
- Resources including weekly market reports, product alerts, and new promotions, order guides, and velocity reports.
- Live, on-site Customer Service in direct communication with our customers, our buyers, our warehouse crew, and our delivery drivers.
- Product tracking from the field to the customer (for product recall alerts when needed).
- Annual, third-party food safety audits and SQF (Safe Quality Food Level 2) excellence certifications posted on our website.
A state-of-the-art facility designed to keep food safe through:
- Constant digital monitoring of temperatures within a tenth of a degree.
- Refrigerated trucks and sealed shipping docks maintain the cold chain, ensuring safe products and preserving their shelf life.
- A St. Louis company since 1973, family-owned and operated.
- Customers are welcome to visit and tour our facility anytime.
- On-site Training and Conference Room (with full kitchen) available for customer use.
- Offering locally-grown produce and products including Cahokia Rice, Baetje Cheese, Companion Bakery, Two Men and a Garden, and Stuckmeyer Farm.
- Combining the personal service and community connection of a local distributor with the product availability and pricing of a national operator.
- Green Business Bureau certified and Woman Owned Business certified.
- Avendra and Produce Alliance approved vendor.
How We Serve in Healthcare and Senior Living
Safety and precision are always top priority at Ole Tyme Produce, especially in our service to healthcare facilities where these elements are absolutely critical. We regularly undergo rigorous audits and maintain the highest level of certification in food safety so that our healthcare partners (and all others) can rest easy knowing that we are delivering on our promises.