Local Produce and Grocery Distributor for Independent Restaurants
Operating a restaurant is a personal business; the best restaurants are welcoming people into their home. We believe in meeting restaurant owners and operators in their space to best understand their product needs and requirements. Ole Tyme Produce provides direct sales representatives who are easily accessible so that our customers can best serve their customers.
- Customized quantities to meet client’s individual business needs.
- Premium Brands including Driscolls, Dole, D’Arrigo Brothers, Taylor Farms, Rainier, and Basciani Foods.
- Single Source for Produce, Specialty Produce, Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, Proteins, and Dry Goods.
- Customized delivery schedule to meet client’s individual business needs.
- ELD monitoring to track deliveries and alert customers to any unexpected changes in the schedule.
- Live, on-site Customer Service in direct communication with our customers, our buyers, our warehouse crew, and our delivery drivers.
- Convenient ordering options: online, phone, or email.
- Resources including weekly market reports, product alerts, new promotions, order guides, and velocity reports.
- Product tracking from the field to the customer.
- Annual, third-party food safety audits and SQF (Safe Quality Food) excellence certifications posted on our website.
A state-of-the-art facility designed to keep food safe through:
- Constant digital monitoring of temperatures within a tenth of a degree.
- Refrigerated trucks and sealed shipping docks maintain the cold chain, ensuring safe products and preserving their shelf life.
- A St. Louis company since 1973.
- Customers are welcome to visit and tour our facility anytime.
- On-site Training and Conference Room (with full kitchen) available for customer use.
- Offering locally-grown produce and products.
- Memberships in PRO*ACT and Frosty Acres.
- Combining the personal service and community connection of a local distributor with the product availability and pricing of a national operator.
- Greener Fields Together, a network of local farmers, distributors, and food operators working together to provide safe, fresh food and implementing sustainability practices to improve environmental impact.
How We Serve in Restaurants
Ole Tyme Produce offers direct, on-site customer service to our restaurant customers to ensure we are meeting their needs at the highest level. We value these personal relationships and understand the significance of our role in the prosperity of your business. View our sell sheet for restaurants for additional information.