Fresh Grab n' Go Ideas for Hospitality, Hotels and Casinos
At Ole Tyme Produce, we know that Hospitality requires a partner who is attentive and shares their foundational philosophies in relation to service. In 1993 we were awarded our first national account with Marriott. From this initiation into hospitality, we studied in depth how we can mimic exceptional service on the back end so that it shows up on the front and have been serving this industry ever since. For these partners, we know that service is their calling card. It is about listening to what customers want and envisioning what they may not have thought of yet – a model in which we have built our company around. Our customers have driven us to the places we have gone, and hospitality continues to lead that drive.
- Customized quantities to meet client’s individual business needs.
- Grab-n-Go items such as fresh fruit, vegetables, pre-made sandwiches, wraps, salads, salad bowls, granola, yogurt, parfaits, nuts, and juices.
- Premium Brands including Driscolls, Dole, D’Arrigo Brothers, Taylor Farms, Rainier, Basciani Foods.
- Single Source for Produce, Specialty Produce, Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, Proteins, and Dry Goods.
- Customized delivery schedule to meet client’s individual business needs.
- ELD monitoring to track deliveries and alert customers to any unexpected schedule changes.
- Convenient ordering options: online, phone, and email.
- Expert sales team dedicated to maintaining great personal service.
- Resources including weekly market reports, product alerts, and new promotions, order guides, and velocity reports.
- Live, on-site Customer Service in direct communication with our customers, our buyers, our warehouse crew, and our delivery drivers.
- Annual, third-party food safety audits and SQF (Safe Quality Food Level 2) through NSF Certification LLC, the gold standard in auditing and verification, requiring daily verification and documentation. Ole Tyme Produce has received consecutive excellent scores.
- Product tracking from the field to the customer (for product recall alerts when needed).
A state-of-the-art facility designed to keep food safe through:
- Constant digital monitoring of temperatures within a tenth of a degree.
- Refrigerated trucks and sealed shipping docks maintain the cold chain, ensuring safe products and preserving their shelf life.
- Biometric access control.
- A St. Louis company since 1973.
- Customers are welcome to visit and tour our facility anytime.
- On-site training and conference room (with full kitchen) available for customer use.
- Offering locally-grown produce and products.
- Combining the personal service and community connection of a local distributor with the product availability and pricing of a national operator.
- Green Business Bureau certified.
- Woman Owned Business certified.
How We Serve in Hospitality
Ole Tyme Produce guarantees excellence in service so that our hospitality partners can do the same. Through decades of experience serving in hospitality, we are equipped to know not only what your customers need, but also anticipate their desires. View our hospitality sell sheet for additional information.